Saturday, June 24, 2006

CARROT BREAKFAST in DALLAS

Saturday in DALLAS, TX ... can be really boring ... but because I am a lucky guy ... I have a couple of very good friends who live here ... NATAF and BRIAN ... my Israeli / American friends who are taking care of me ... so today we planned a day together ... we met at their place ... and I got a really healthy start for breakfast ... ORANGE JUICE and a wonderful CARROT JUICE ...
... something I didn't have since I left ISRAEL more than 3 years ago ... it is supposed to be really healthy ... but today NATAF was telling us that if you drink too much of it you can have some serious side effects like impaired vision and orange spots on your skin ... Brian and I were not sure if she was teasing us or not ... but we didn't go beyond 1 glass of it ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */