Sunday, June 18, 2006

DALLAS, FEELING THE HEAT

I am back home in LA now ... but until Friday I was still in DALLAS, TX ... and in these days DALLAS it is all about the MAVS (i.e. MAVERICKS) are in the NBA final with MIAMI HEAT. Also in my company everybody are really excited about it. Actually I don't care much ... I am more into the FOOTBALL WORLD CUP. Yesterday there was GAME 4 ... so in the office they did a small TOMBOLA and distributed some gifts ... and I think I got the best prize ... I basically won a MAVS TShirt ... now a real jersey ... just a TShirt ... but it was a special edition to celebrate the MAVS victory in the WESTERN CONFERENCE ... lucky ... isn't it!? Here a picture of my new T Shirt ...

... pretty cool as a memory of this trip to DALLAS. Of course there was also a CAKE to celebrate the event ... here MANU carrying over to the kitchen (or at least this is what he claimed) whatever we didn't manage to finish ...

In the evening with some colleagues we went to dinner to a SUSHI place and after that CHAMPS a kind of SPORTIVE PUB not far from the office ... and we had some good fun watching the NBA FINAL ... from the pictures I am not sure if we did drink too much beer ... or if my colleagues just wanted to show their disappointment for the fact that I was supporting MIAMI ...






... anyways MIAMI won ... actually they crashed DALLAS and DALLAS is really feeling the HEAT now ... from 2-0 we are now 2-2 and next game is in MIAMI ... next week I will be again in DALLAS ... so I will let you know how things will go ... in a way I think would be nice to be part of the CELEBRATIONS for MAVS VICTORY ... in a way I continue to support MIAMI ... I always prefer places o the shore rather than in the mainland ... :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that Chick ???
Amazing pair of **** she got..

Andrea said...

She is a colleague but I can't say her name ... sorry ... :D XA

Anonymous said...

Man ... that girl makes me crazy!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, can u please remove that "almost naked" picture? :) thanks- The Cheak

Andrea said...

Actually it wasn't reallly naked ... anyways ... you right ... :) XA

Anonymous said...

Andrea ... would you please be so kind to put back that picture plus many other of the "same subject"? Thanks

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other picture? it was the one bright spot in my lonely life

Andrea said...

I am sorry guys ... let me see if I can convince her to have it back ... I thought it was a great pic ... but you know I don't want to get sued by a colleague ... :o XA

Anonymous said...

hehe, we will put some other pictures there, no worries..

the cheak

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */