Thursday, June 22, 2006

ITALY IN THE WORLD CUP

Nothing can be taken for granted in football ... everything can happen anytime ... that's why it is such a nice sport, I guess ... anyways today ITALY won an other match in the WORLD CUP ... this time against the CZECK REPUBLIC ... an other 2-0 for us ... we won our group and we moved to the next round ... if you look at the final result ... everything looks like a nice and simple RIDE ... like when you see a guy riding a wave ... ooooppppsss ... a double wave ...
... but believe me ... it isn't simple to ride a wave and it hasn't been simple to win this game ... next round will be against AUSTRALIA ... I believe it will be on Monday ... and again ... it is supposed to be easy ... but it won't be ... I have some AUSTALIAN colleague here in Dallas, TX and also some Austrlian friend spread around ... until Monday it will be nice to tease each other ... :o

It is funny how everytime there is the Football World Cup I am always approaching it with a kind of attitude like ... "mmmhhhh ... I don't really care too much about it" ... and actually along the way I ge really involved ... this time happened the same ... and I hope that the ITALIAN RIDE will be till the end ... :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANDREA!!! You love to post my boobs on the internet. I need to start charging you a fee. VIVA ITALIA, HAWAII and HERMOSA!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude...

First, to the girl from previous comment: you have great boobs, please keep on and be creative..:-P

Andrea, I hope Italy will win as I always said. They are not the best according to the first games, but... where is Ali baba ? quite disappeared ... I remember his bet that Iran will win... oh well, probably now he realizes that winning against Asians teams (which not sure if they know the difference between a football and a coconut) is not like winning against European or Latin American teams...

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Ronen that this is a greate surfing spot.

Alfirre!

Andrea said...

Actually the spelling is "ALFIERE" ... :) XA

Andrea said...

ALI now says that even if ITALY won its group ... it still sucks because we didn't defeat US which weas playing in 9 ... while they did it some years ago with 11 playes ... whatever .. useless ALIRANIAN propaganda ... we are in and are really working hard (bribing referees) to get to the final ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */