Thursday, June 08, 2006

LOW COOLANT

LOW COOLANT is the message that my rental car dashboard gave me on the way to GLACIER NP ... of course I did stop at the first GAS STATION ... and I fill it in with the best coolant I had ... ITALIAN SPRING WATER ... SAN PELLEGRINO ... which by coincidence comes from my city back in ITALY ...

... and there I found out why this car is so thirsty of GAS ... the engine is 3500 cc ... back in EUROPE a big engine is 2000 cc ... but again back in EUROPE the GAS price is double than in USA ... so the overall effect for the wallet is the same ... but at least we (i.e. Europeans) try, not intentionally, to care a little bit more of the environmental problems ... anyways lucky me that the coolant tank is smaller than the gas tank ... I realized that the SAN PELLEGRINO WATER costs more than the GAS ... but it was worthwhile ... I drove without any additional COOLANT PROBLEM all the way to GLACIER NP and after ... back to SEATTLE, WA :O

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */