Tuesday, June 13, 2006

FRIENDS

So ... here I am in DALLAS, TX ... 2 days of work .. which went OK ... new customer, new money and everybody happy ... but the best thing of this trip has been the re-union with BRIAN and NATAF ... a couple of very good friends I met for the first time when all of us were living and working in ISRAEL ... now we all live in US ... I live in LA, they live in DALLAS ... and even if we meet only every few months ... our friendship is still there ... time to time we manage to meet and it is nice to share whatever we are going thru ... here a picture we took tonight in a THAI restaurant in DALLAS ...

... I personally think that FRIENDS are one of the best blessing I am enjoying in this life ... most of my HAPPINESS is due to them ... THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS FOR MAKING ME SMILE EVERYTIME I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU ... AND ULTIMATELY MAKING ME HAPPY ... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having you as a friend is a blessing too. May you always find and have and give happiness :)

Andrea said...

THANKS ... :D XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */