Monday, June 05, 2006

YELLOWSTONE SNOW

I think I was pretty lucky with the weather during my last week ROCKY MOUNTAINS trip ... I did find rain only when I was driving through WASHINGTON and IDAHO states (in both directions) ... during my visit to the parks the weather was a kind of overcasted but it was good ... and on May 29th I was lucky enough to find also some snow ... and snow in YELLOWSTONE is such a spectacular show ... here the usual self portrait of your favorite HAPPY SOLO BACKPACKER ...

... and here a multicolor pool under the snow ...

... and here some nice pictures I took on my way to the cabin ... really a cool drive ... very funny ... especially trying to put the camera in the right place on the dashboard and trying the different manual settings in order to make some more interesting pictures ...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the car pictures! .... ok .... actually all of them...
so happy you had such a great time!!!!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */