Thursday, June 08, 2006

ROCKY MOUNTAINS SUNSETS

Here the picture of a couple of very nice SUNSETS that I saw during my last week trip in the ROCKY MOUNTAINS ... these are two pictrures of the May 30th sunset in YELLOWSTONE ... really really strange ... from the first one seems like the sun had a funnel on it and concentrated all the light in a spot ...

... and in this second picture in seems like the sunset has 5 fingers ... a nice way to greet everybody after an other wonderful day where it warmed up in the otherwise cold park ...

while this picture ... has been taken on May 31st in MONTANA on my way out from YELLOWSTONE NP to MISSOULA, MT ... and from there I drove to GLACIER NP where I spent 3 more woderful days hiking ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */