Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DREAMING of TRAVELING

Like anybody else, I guess, sometimes I asked to myself which are my best skills and my worst defects ... but few months ago I realized that I am really good in dreaming ... which I didn't decide yet if it is a SKILL or a DEFECT ... and dreaming about new trips is my speciality ... it is enough a map or a touring guide ... I am so into that, that some time ago ... in BALTIMORE, MD ... I took also these pictures in a book store ...

... silly isn't it? Probably yes to most of the people ... but not to me ... it really helps me to dream ... and to realize that dreaming is truly a blessing ... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one of your MANY good traits....
Nothing wrong with dreaming - great trait to have.
Invention, Creativity, fantasy, happiness, etc - all rewards of the imagination. Embrace that power and hope to make them into realities.

Never stop dreaming, travelling or being happy Andrea! :)

Andrea said...

I will try not to stop ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */