Wednesday, June 21, 2006

CHEAP NIGHT

I am still here in DALLAS, TX ... the work is going well ... but I am going back to the old bad habits ... I spend most of the day in the office ... leaving it not earlier than 9PM ... probably just the result of my slowness and my stupidity ... anyways ... until yesterday all the hotels in the area were superpacked ... probably because of NBA finals ... Sunday night I found a room ... but I had been kicked out Monday morning ... and for Monday night I really had a hard time to find a room ... I went through the travel web site of my company ... but the cheapest room I found was $295 + taxes ... which I thought it was too much ... for a night by myself (!) in DALLAS ... so I decided to look on INTERNET for a cheap solution ... and I ended up finding a room in a SUPER8 close to the DFW airport for $59.95 + taxes. During my personal trips throughout US I have been in a lot of SUPER8 ... but believe me ... this was the worst of the SUPER8 I have seen so far ... in the corridor in front of my room I found also parked a A/C system ...... but fortunately wasn't the one of my room ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */