Saturday, June 24, 2006

SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM

Would you ever name a museum after the floor where it is located? I wouldn't ... but if the floor is from where most likely ... on November 22nd 1963 ... OSWALD shot to death the US President JFK ... everything changes ... so there you go ... you have THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM ... in DALLAS downtown ... and today I went, with BRIAN and NATAF, to visit it ...
... also because, honestly, it is one of the few tourstic attractions in DALLAS, TX ... so if you spend a weekend in DALLAS like I am doing ... we have to go to visit it ... we did follow the signs ... ad here I like very much the simple, but effective, museum logo ...
... and we got there ... the museum is of course in the SIXTH FLOOR and a nice thing about it ... is that the elevator has only two stops ... 1st floor and 6th floor (and 7th ... which contains temporary exbitions in a way realated to JFK and/or its asssasination) ... very fascinating ... the museum is really well done ... they kept the original interiors ... it is a fairly detailed and, I believe, balanced picture of the overall scenario before JFK visit to DALLAS ... the mechanic of the assasination ... and all the possible cospiracy theories ... it is really interesting ... you can easily spend 3 hours there ... I took only this picture inside ...
... before I saw the sign ... that you are not allowed to take pictures :D ... but of course you can take pictures from outside ... here a series of them ... the window from where most likely OSWALD shoot to JFK is the 2nd down from the top right corner of the brick building ... on the street there are a couple of X ... which corresponds to the points where JFK was hit by the bullets ...
... I guess you are curious what I think about the role of OSWALD in the JFK assassination after I visited the museum ... mmmmmmm ... I think that he really shot to JFK ... and most likely he did hit him ... but he wasn't alone ... but again ... I wasn't there on November 22nd 1963 ... so mine are just guessings ... but you have the chance to visit DALLAS ... don't miss to visit the MUSEUM ... it is really fascinating ... and well done ... and look to the window from where OSWALD shoot is fascinating ... after you have seen it so many times in TV ... or in movies .... you really feel like in a movie ... funny enough ... I saw a picture of the rifle OSWALD allegedly used ... and the viewfinder on it ... was built in HOLLYWOOD, CA ... to me ... that can explain a lot of things ... did all this really happened!? ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */