Friday, March 30, 2007

GREEN CARD APPLICATION

Today I finally got the last piece I needed, the doctor statement. The visit cost me $150, but I guess worthwhile. I found out that I don't have like TBC, HIV and other diseases which not are really welcome in a person applying for the green card. So, after months of paper work and a lot of laziness from my side, I have finally send to the lawyer, all the necessary papers to file my green card application. Now I am curious to see how many months it will take to get the green card itself. The lawyer told me that in a case like mine, it should take from 2 to 8 months. Hopefully it won't take more than that. Xing my fingers. If you can, please, do the same for me ... :)

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */