Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SoCal

Today I was on the phone with Anders, a colleague. He was used to live here in LA, but he is now living in Atlanta, GA. When we finish to speak about work we reminded to each other the time when we were working in the same office, here in LA. The project was, for most of the time, a moving mess. Average office hours were 9AM - 9PM. But we had also a great time. And he told me how much he is missing the Southern California. Here they call it SoCal. I couldn't agree more. For what I have seen, in US there are really a lot of boring cities. Here it is definitely different. The landscape is really amazing. This was today at lunch time. Today is the last day of the month, and the rent was due. So I went to the bank to pay it. And on the way to the bank, I couldn't miss a stop at the pier to take a couple of pictures. So this is the Santa Monica bay from the Hermosa Beach pier. The yellow SUV is the one of the life guards, but no Pamela Anderson inside, sorry ...... and this is a funny picture. A shadow of myself and of my bycicle, on the pier ...I know, I am lucky to live here. I have to admit it. I don't think it will be easy to move out of here. I tried a couple of times. Three years ago I was supposed to move before to Atlanta, GA and last year to NYC. It never happened. And I am still enjoying the SoCal.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */