Thursday, February 22, 2007

ONE ITALY

My country, Italy, just 10 months after the general elections almost lost its prime minister. This week we had an important vote on the way to continue our foreign policy. The government didn't manage to see its policy go through the Parliament. The prime minister resigned. Probably he will have back in his position next week, but with a better agreement with the parties in the Government. The usual Italian political mess. Today I was reading all this on the paper and I felt so useless. Where the h*ll my vote went? I donno ... :O So I decided to look to something able to lift my Italian soul and I looked into youtube. So here it is, one of my favorite videos with one of my favorite song as soundtrack ...... if you don't follow soccer it doesn't matter. I am sure you will feel anyways, with this video, the energy of that day. That day we were on the top of the world. But you know what? I love my country even if after 10 months our prime minister resigned. It is a great country. Too many Italians, though. Ehehehe. And all of of us have a different idea. That's one of our problems. But really who cares. This is Italy. Like in the U2 song, there is only ONE. One Italy. Either I love or I don't love it. And I love it.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */