Friday, February 23, 2007

CARINE & HER DREAM

One of my (many) dreams is to take a backpacking journey around the world. Honestly, when I was a broke student I didn't even think something like this could even be possible. The money was the biggest concern, I guess. But since I started working I understood that it is possible. You "just" need to set your priorities and save some money for it. And of course you need to have the guts to take off. In my backpacking vacations, I met also a lot of people who did it. It can be 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. In Argentina, last year, I even met a couple of Swiss guys who are travelling for 3 years now, doing small works and using the money they saved they are basically travelling forever. Today is Carine's time. Carine is a friend from Israel. Very funny the way we met. She was a student in a training I was giving in Israel and basically she slept at the bottom of the class for most of the time of the 4 days class. After we became also colleagues and friends. I didn't hear form her in the last 2 years, but Brian & Nataf told me she decided to take a sabbatical and travel. And we got in contact again. She doesn't have a blog, but she sends pictures to her friends. I am lucky enough to be in the distribution list. This is one of the picture she sent ...Amazing, place isn't it!? The picture is from the Maldives. Since the begin of the year, she has already been to Sri Lanka, Maldives and now she is in India. I love people like Carine, who are able to transform their dreams into reality. To me they are a model. And one day I will do it as well.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */