Sunday, February 18, 2007

DRUM CIRCLE

Are really simple the things that make me truly happy. One of them is definitely music. And playing music is something even better. And playing drums is just perfect. Not sure how it works, but allows me to release so much energy. That's why I simply love when in the Hermosa Beach pier there is, once a month, the drum circle. It is a non-profit organization that organizes it. I know it is every 3rd Sunday of the month at the Hermosa Beach pier but normally I bounce into it by mistake, and I simply love it. The nice thing is that they collect money for kids with mental disabilities.

The same was today. Played drums for at least one hour with Tina and other people. And it was definitely perfect. I felt like a baby. A happy baby. Like when I was a small kid and with my small yellow bicycle and I was cruising around my neighborhood ...

... OK, I am a little grown up now, but still I enjoy these things. Not sure why. Probably because they make me happy :)

... I am sure also close to where you live there are groups that are organizing drum circles. Try it. I am sure you will love it.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */