Thursday, May 03, 2007

THE QUEEN is in TOWN

Elizabeth is here in Richmond, VA today. But she didn't even gave me a call to meet up. I guess she lost my number. Ehehehe. Elizabeth who? Elizabeth, the Queen of England. She is here in Richmond, VA today. A lot of people was pretty excited today about it. Not sure why. Even during the meeting with our customer they mentioned it. Apparently she came for a tour of her former colonies. Jamestown, VA was the first English settlement in America and also with Richmond was founded 400 years ago. Here is a picture that I found on Internet with the Queen visiting Jamestown, VA ... during the weekend I am planning to visit it as well. Maybe she has left a graffiti with her name somewhere in the first English Settlement ... :)

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */