Sunday, May 13, 2007

LEIF'S BLACKOUTS

Leif and alcohol are a strange combination. He really never pukes. He never shouts. He never curse. But he has this amazing blackouts, where he can't remember anything about the previous night. So, this story goes like this. I wake up and as soon as Leif realizes that I am up, he calls me and laughing he points his finger to the window. Come here and see. This is really funny. So I go there and I see. There is a mattress with pillow and sleeping bag, laying in our porch. I don't understand. Why is it there? I think Jason last night slept outside. I can't believe it! Me too, these Americans when are drunk do really strange things. And we laugh together. After 10 minutes he leaves, he has to run some errands. This time is Jason's time to wake up. Morning dude. How are you? Good. What about you? Good. Hey did you see the mattress outside? Yes, I just moved in. So, Jason, did you sleep outside tonite? Me? No. It was Leif. Leif? But he just told me that you slept there. I can't believe it. Dude, believe me. Take the camera that is in the kitchen, and I look at the pictures. And here is one ...... this is definitely Leif sleeping out. The day continued with Jason and I playing the game of me teasing Jason who supposedly slept outside. Until Leif look into the camera. And in the evening, he calls me. Andrea, I think I found out who slept outside last nite. Reaaaaaaaally? Yes, it wasn't Jason, it was me. How did you find it? I look into the pictures in the camera ... :) Roommates. There is nothing in the entire World, that I can compare to live with roommates. They are really like a family for me.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */