Friday, May 11, 2007

The PERFECT BUSINESS TRIP

So. Here I am. The Virginia - Carolina's trip is over. I drove 600 miles in 1 week. I visited three states. Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. And now I can admit it. I didn't expect this trip to be this exciting ...I don't know how the idea of this trip came out. Probably my endless desire to travel makes me transform any small chance in a real journey. I had a 2 days work meeting in Richmond, VA and after 1 week a 1 day meeting in Columbia, SC. So I decided to work during the day in some coffee shops. Drive 2 - 3 hours after the working hours listening some good CD and sleep in some random motels on the way ... at the end I also saved money to my company because I saved the cost on a coast to coast flight back and forth. Thinking about it ... I just did an Easy Rider trip. I hope you have seen the movie. Probably among the 10 best movies ever. And you really appreciate it when you live and travel in US. Yes, I think I can definitely consider myself an Easy Rider Engineer ... :) ... now I just need to convince my boss to let me do it again in the future ... :O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful not to end up like the two guys in easy rider ...

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */