Saturday, May 26, 2007

AN OTHER WEDDING

I don't really like weddings, but this 2006 has been the busiest wedding year for me. Already 2 so far. And in this I was also one of the groom's men. The task was pretty easy, though. Just walk up and down with my partner bride maid and form a V around Bride & Groom. And, of course, I had the best bridesmaid ...... Tina with her new hairstyle was definitely the highlight of the wedding. For everybody she was just Imelda (Marcos). I am pretty sure that in the years everybody will remember this wedding like "the one where Tina had Imelda Marcos hairstyle ..." :D The other highlight were the flower girls, running all the time with the flowers ...... and at least for me the church location. It was located in one of this incredible LA Boulevards filled with Palm trees. The perfect set for a movie ...... now that I will have to move out from LA, I am sure I will miss big time the blue sky and the palm trees ... the good thing it that whenever I will miss LA, I will have just to watch a Hollywood movie and blue sky and palm trees will be back ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */