Thursday, May 24, 2007

OCTOBER in NEPAL

Nepal, Nepal, Nepal. It has always been in the top list of the places that I wanted to visit. And in particular the trekking to the Everest Base Camp is something I definitely want to do before I die. And this year seems to be the good year for a vacation there. My friend Celine is going there in October - December. And also Damien, the french guy that I met last year in Patagonia is going there in October. And maybe Jake. And maybe my friend Andrea. And maybe Carine as well. Definitely seems like this October will be the right moment for me to go to Nepal. October in Nepal. Yes. That's my plan. Today I finally got the Nepal Lonely Planet, and I am already reading it with so much excitement. October is still far away and I didn't buy yet the pretty expensive air ticket. But I am planning to do it next week. And of course if any of you wants to meet at the Everest Base Camp, just let me know. I will wait for you there. And if can't come, don't worry I will take some pictures for you and I will put them on the blog ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */