Friday, May 04, 2007

MY OFFICE in RICHMOND, VA

Things are definitely changing in the way a lot of people works. I see it everyday on my own skin. And, at least for me, it is definitely getting better and better. With a computer you can go to basically any corner in the US and you can easily find a Wi-Fi hot spot and connect to internet. And if you go to Starbucks, you know that you will get it. An example? Step into my today's office in Richmond, VA ...... when I was not in the customer office, I was just going to the Starbucks close by. And there you go. I am connected to Internet and my company Intranet. I can speak on the phone with my colleagues. And last, but not least ... I see nice people around me ... :)

1 comment:

Kilroy_60 said...

You are doing an extraordinary job with your blog! Love it!!

I've included you in the newest edition of A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere. When you have a chance perhaps you'll come by for a look; see the company you have.

I'd like to do a link exchange if you're so inclined. I have a couple of referrals for you as well if you're interested.

Have a continued great trip; smooth sailing.

Cheers!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */