Wednesday, May 30, 2007

KIDNAPPED!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I have been kidnapped by Tina. She decided to make me a surprise and she ask me to take 1 day off and today she picked me up in the late afternoon. She just told me that we were going somewhere, and pick up the camping gears. I had to drive all the way, but she was just giving me directions. Just enough to get to the next intersection. Get on the PCH, Turn East on Artesia. Take 405 South. 110 North. 91 East. 215 South. 74 East ...... at the end we got around 8.30PM in a alpine village in the middle of the San Jacinto Mountains. Pretty nice. I really love to be kidnapped ... :O ... if it never happen to you so far ... I hope it will happen soon ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful birthday surprise!!!!!!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */