Saturday, May 12, 2007

BLOWING THE GLASS

I think I have seen it in TV several times. But see it live is definitely an other experience. You can't really imagine how hard and exciting is to blow the glass. I saw it last weekend during my trip in Virginia. And I was thinking how things have changed with the economy of scale of the modern industry. We are so overwhelmed by any type of fancy stuff that we don't really appreciate anymore how much work there is in a single glass or in a pitcher ...
... anyways. This is definitely a fantastic work to do. Probably not really healthy, but definitely nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ciao Bona ci riprovo, dopo che il 2ndo tentativo è andato a buca....
il blog è grande, ma uno traccio di posta non ce l'hai???

Reply to:
paolo.consonni@nsn.com

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */