Wednesday, May 16, 2007

14 HOURS in FLORIDA

I am in Florida. But just 14 hours. Landed at 5AM with a red eyes flight from LAX and left at 7PM to Puerto Rico. I managed to take only 1 picture, while I was at the Fort Lauderdale airport, waiting for the shuttle bus to go to rental car ...I came here for a meeting. And honestly I am not really sure if it was worthwhile to do it. Even the weather wasn't that great. We had all day showers. And when the showers stop we had so much humidity. Definitely very different from the LA weather. But more than that, I am puzzled and I am wondering, if it is really worth to pollute so much our planet (the pollution of an aircraft flight is enormous) to make me fly to a meeting, where nothing really important has been even discussed.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */