Sunday, January 21, 2007

JUST RELAXING

Today was one of those days when I don't want to go anything but relax. No run. No Yoga. No bicycle. Not even surf. So instead of going down to 2nd Street with the surfboard, today I just went to the beach with my camera to take some pictures ...... and even if the waves were really sweet, and the guys were having fun surfing ...... I was just too tired to even think to get into the water. I guess the Saturday morning hangover, after Silke's birthday party, was still hitting my head and my body. Or probably I just did run too much. So I went back to my porch to have a nice breakfast and read a book. I am reading a short book. Very inspiring. It is the autobiography of Muhammad Ali. Very nice.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */