Friday, January 26, 2007

9 DAYS in HAWAII

I know you will hate me. But it is all true. My luggage is not ready yet, but I have very tight in my hands this wonderful LONELY PLANET guide ... tonight I a flying to Hawaii. For 9 days I will be in the Big Island (its proper name is Hawaii). 4 days of work and 5 days wandering around. Surprise, surprise I don't really have a plan. What I know is that I am plying to the Kona airport. What else? Yes, for tonight I reserved for $32 a room with shared restroom in a small village called Captain Cook. The lady told me that she will leave my key outside the room, because I will get there too late for her. I don't know what I will do during the weekend. From Monday to Thursday I need to work. What else? I will go to visit the Volcano National Park. Apparently there is lava flowing into the Ocean in these days but I don't think I will hike, because I need to take it easy due to the inflammation I have in my right Achilles tendon. I am also planning to update my blog.

And of course if you want a postcard from the paradise, just drop me an email with your street address ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */