Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FRIDGE

What is the first thing that you look when you enter for the first time in a friends home? Probably it is weird, but I found myself really interested in their fridges. Not really what is inside, but what is attached outside. I think you can understand a lot about their personality and interests. So, tonight Leif & I were invited to dinner at Daniel & Emily place ... and this is their fridge ... I took a picture because I really like it ... especially the "Bank Holiday, Britain" postcard ... pretty funny ...... so ... where do you think Daniel & Emily are from? Yep, you got it ... they are from England ... and now guess what meal did they prepare for us last night? Yep, you got also this ... they cook for us a delicious Indian dinner ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */