Sunday, June 03, 2007

WHERE AM I?

Where in the world am I? Today I was in the Redondo Beach, CA pier. Just 5 minutes by bicycle from where I live. And for the first time today I noticed this sign. And it remind me of all the places that I would like to visit. I start daydreaming. I have definitely the travel bug. This blog is just an example of it. Time to time I am asking to myself, why all this need to visit new places? Not sure if there is just a reason. There are several reasons, I guess. But probably the best answer is that it makes me happy. When I travel with my backpack, I really feel that I am complete. And on top of that, I really feel I am more open and wise after every backpacking trip. I really manage to understand better the people, and the reasons why we can not be all the same, think the same, do the same things, vote for the same parties, like the same things. We are just all different. And actually this is one of the biggest treasures of the human kind. So, the question was ... where in the world am I? Dreaming of a new trip ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */