Monday, June 25, 2007

LONGEST DAYS

I love these days. The longest days of the year, here in the north hemisphere. I love them because we have so much light, and so many things that I can do in the sun. Sunrise is way too early for me to take any picture of it, but sunset is as late as 8.15PM here in LA. And I can see it. Today the sun was setting over the Santa Monica Mountains ...... before I came here to LA, and I enjoyed these wonderful sunsets over the Ocean, I never realized that the sun is setting in different points depending on the season. I thought it was always setting just there, exactly West, there is always something to learn ... :) ... and I also learned that there is nothing like living in a place where the horizon is not covered with buildings, but it is free, like it should be ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */