Friday, June 08, 2007

HOLLYWOOD, CA

Hollywood, California. If you will start asking randomly to the people here what are they doing here, half of them will answer you "I am pursuing the acting career". And the other half, will answer you "I am a tourist". Of course tonite I was here as a tourist. My friend Alfio is here for the weekend to visit me and tonite we drove him here to Hollywood. And of course the typical touristic tour of LA needs to start at IN N OUT in Sunset Blvd. Jake, Alfio, Sheila, Tina enjoying their burgers ...Very very happy about the healthier yunk food you can find in LA, we went to Hollywood Blvd (AKA The walk of Fame). Quite an interesting walk between some of the most known cinema icons ... the stars on the sidewalk, the Chinese Theatre, the Kodak Theatre ...... and of course, there is a typo in the star. They should have written John Travolta as Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction ... :) But the real stars of the nite were definitely my friends ... loved to go there with them. I am a lucky guy, I spent my entire nite with four shining stars ... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, you kept your word about a shot of the Chinese Theatre with you and Alfio. Forgive my outspokenness but the two of you look very weird dressed like asian women! ;)

Andrea said...

Definitely we do ... :) XA

Anonymous said...

Not sure Asian ladies roam around wearing a shirt courtesy of the Italian Alpine armed forces, Mario John ... they are way more fashionable than that (and it shows, huh?).
I have to notice that Andrea has a special gift for taking pictures. Do not know if such ability was there back in the glory days of high school? or if it has been refined during his trips to the most beautiful places "walking the Earth". But these, and especially the ones taken in L.A. in the following days, are spontaneous pictures with a heart - check'em out!
Andrea, boy, you're Good!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */