Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BIRDS

I took this picture today while I was walking here in Hermosa. I think these are pelicans. Yes, twelve wonderful pelicans. It is pretty common to see them in this type of formation, but so far I had never been fast enough to capture them in a picture ...... I look at them and I know that I love them. I love them for their freedom. They can fly wherever they want. Something human beings where used to do before some of us decided to build nations, borders, passports and all the rest ... such a shame that human beings are not allowed to travel in their planet, such a shame! BTW, if you like birds and you are curious to know where they are flying, I suggest you to watch a wonderful movie / documentary called "Winged Migration" ... really wonderful!

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */