Saturday, June 09, 2007

LA DOWNTOWN, CARS & PED

LA downtown is not exactly the most exciting downtown in the World. It is not NY or Chicago downtown. But still, there is something to see and that drove me here, today. I wanted to show it to my friend Alfio. The sky was incredibly blue today, so I had to take this picture ...... LA is definitely a city build around the cars, and LA dowtown is always packed during the week. And if you are not happy enough with the real cars, here they made also monuments dedicated to them ...The good thing of visiting it on Saturday is that there are no traffic jams ... and you can also try to cross the street if, you are not as confused as me and, you can see the green traffic light ...... anyways, there are also other things than the traffic lights to see in LA downtown. In case you are interested, I will put more picture in tomorrow blog. I have to go to sleep now.

1 comment:

deathsweep said...

LA was the first place we visited on our trip to the West Coast. It is a beautiful city and one I would like to visit again. You're right, not NY but why would I have wanted to leave NY to see NY? Love your postings! See ya soon!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */