Saturday, June 02, 2007

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

If you were not part of it, you have definitely missed something. It has been really a nice party. All good friends were there. Friends I see everyday and friends that I didn't see since months. For me, used to move from place to place, it is always amazing to see that you can build friendship everywhere you go. And at the end of the day, the more I travel the more I realize that I can see the most incredible natural beauties, eat the best food, wander around the finest human creations, but the only reason why I would like to go back to the places I have already visited is only in order to meet friends. Anyways going back to the party, for us who were organizing it, the day started pretty early with shopping and cooking. Here Leif with his funny onion cutting outfit ... ... and here Tina and Sheila preparing the ingredients for the pasta salad ...And around 6PM the party began. Here a collection of random pictures that I took. Everybody trying to enjoy in their own way ...... my way ended up around midnite when I crashed into bed. Too much alcohol. The day after I was told that they had fun until 2AM. But for that I don't have any evidence. Sorry ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have your hand on some girl's ass who is not your girlfriend. now guess who wrote that.

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */