Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PARALLEL WORLDS

Sometimes I have the impression that our society, especially in the big US cities, is like divided in parallel worlds. Worlds that never meet. Or that meet very rarely. And when they meet it is always strange. There is the world of the rich, and the world of the poor. There is the world of the healthy and the world of the people with serious health problems. There is the world that take public transportation and the one that never takes it. Last weekend for me was one of these moments when I had to look inside a parallel world. I went to see the Union Station, the LA train station.

Strange to think about it, but LA has a train station. And as a matter of fact it has also an underground network. The station is really nice. It has also been used for several movies. Once I was inside, I found also also a "mystery writer", seeking estimators ...... an other parallel world? I think so. I just took this picture and I didn't bother him. But probably I should have done it. I think I would have learned something.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */