Friday, December 15, 2006

DRINKING XMAS

... even if most of the time I drink because otherwise I feel stupid and lost looking my friends drinking ... I have to admit that I enjoy drinking alcohol ... and I want to believe that I don't have an addiction to it ... yet ... at least according to the US standard ... where you need to drink 5+ drinks per day to have an addiction ... :D ... anyways ... during Friday's party I had the chance to check ... how funny can get a dude really drunk ... this is what Martin did ... when we run out of wood for the fire place ... I tried to burn the restroom door ...... not sure if someone stop him on time ... or if he wasn't that wasted to really think that the door could fit in the fire place ... I guess ... kinda disappointed ... he managed to leave his personal signature in the Native Scene ... and that ... wasn't the restroom door ... fortunately ...... eheheh ... I love drunk dudes ... most of the time ... they have the guts to do things that sober people only dream about ... I think everybody should get a little bit tipsy time to time ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */