Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006

An other splendid day for me. Weather was perfect. Beach was perfect. The low tide made it particularly sexy.So, this morning I went surfing with Kerry, his wife Yukiko (aka Yamamoto) and the little Hannah. Waves were really frustrating, lot of whitewash and a lot flat waves, impossible to ride ... but we really had a good time. We ended up speaking about environment and politics more than surfing. I didn't catch any wave. Kerry caught three. Yamamoto preferred to stay on the beach and play with the little Hannah. This is a picture that Yamamoto took. She told me she wants to print it and put it on the fridge, to convince Kerry that he needs to get into a serious diet program ... poor Kerry ... :D In the afternoon I went running with Yamamoto & Oliver and now I am trying to figure out what I will do tonight. But today is also December 31st. It is the last day of the year. So I guess it is also time to look back to the last 365 days of my life and figure out what they meant to me. So this is my conclusion ... I have been extremely lucky and blessed ... I had what I like the most ... health, friends, travel ... and I feel like the life, in this very moment, is kissing my *ss ... and I am glad of it ... I am enjoying it ... and I am Xing my fingers that it will continue also in 2007 and 2008 and 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013 ... and more and more ... let's say until 2100 ... I know ... I don't think I will ever get there alive ... but you can't never know ... X your fingers as well ... please ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */