Friday, December 22, 2006

EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO

Exactly one year ago I was backpacking in Mexico ... and I was in a wonderful place ... I was in the Magic Hostel in San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas ... but ... I was sick ... food poisoning ... or something close enough to that ... they call it Montezuma revenge ... what a luck ... I thought ... it is almost Xmas, I don't know anybody here and I am sick ... I was planning to leave San Cristobal de Las Casas the very same day that I woke up with fever and stomachache ... I had to change all my plans ... but at the end it turned out to be one of of my best Xmas ever ... thanks to some good antibiotic I recovered in 2 days ... and I spent the Xmas nite with my new friends in the hostel ... we all cooked together ... of course I cooked some pasta ... and we had a very nice time ... I just put all the pictures of that nite on the blog ... with the date of December 25th 2005 ... if you want to have a look click here ... OK ... this is one of my favorite pictures of the day ...... it was taken at the local market where some of us went to buy food for the dinner. And this is an other one that I really like ... myself and my friend Celine preparing the pasta sauce .... pretty funny picture ...I am not sure what I will do for Xmas this year ... what I know is that last year was really something special and unique. Sometimes in life you need also to thank you a food poisoning ... at least I have to ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */