Friday, December 08, 2006

CONCENTRATION

... even if this doesn't really look like an office desk ... this was my office desk ... at lunch time today ... laptop WiFi connected to Internet ... notebook .. cell phone ... coffee mug ... and pizza for lunch ...... yep ... I cooked it ... I mean ... I pulled out from the freezer ... added some onion ... and put it in my kitchen oven ... and of course this is my kitchen table ... yep ... lately I have been working a lot from my home ... they call it remote work ... and for me it is almost a choice ... and I have to say that it is pretty nice ... but it is also pretty frustrating ... it is not easy to work far away from my colleagues ... and most of them are in New Jersey and in Dallas, Texas ... trying to keep in contact with email ... IM (i.e. Instant Message) ... phone ... and SKYPE calls ... and the hardest part ... is to keep concentrated ... the first days that I was working from home ... I had the desk facing the window ... but I decided to turn my shoulder to it ... too easy to get distracted .... yep ... I guess concentration is one of my biggest weaknesses ... I am not sure if it happens to you as well ... but sometimes I find myself ... daydreaming ... thinking about my things ... :o ... I guess it is not that bad ... it helps creativity ... but not all the time ... and I feel guilty ... so ... I want to believe this is a challenge for me ... but ... if you know any good hint to keep concentration ... let me know ... I really need it ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */