Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MY FIRST CREPE

I was told they are really simple to cook if you have a good pan and the right spatula ... and it is true, it is very simple to cook a crepe ... but of course things can always go wrong ... so I was really glad when the first one came out in a decent shape, thickness and it wasn't even burned ... and apparently Jill was happy as well ...... I can't remember if she smiled also after she eat it ... :O ... yes the one in the picture is my first crepe ever ... and tonight was a kind of tasty dry run ... for the Xmas lunch I am planning to prepare. If you haven't never prepared them ... try it. It is really simple and it is a lot of fun ... and you can fill them with whatever you want. I really liked the one with vegetables and feta cheese. But of course nothing is beating the Nutella one ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me be the official taster. Success! They were good! Yummy! All of them!
244 surf and crepe house rules!

Definately.... ehehehe :)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */