Sunday, December 17, 2006

WE BELIEVE IN XMAS

... Hey Dustin welcome! What's up!? ... What's up!? ... let me ask you this ... do you guys believe in Xmas? ... mmm ... I guess so ... why? ... Why? What do you mean why!? ... because your place is the only one in the Blvd without any decoration ... Really!? .... Yes ... dude ... the only one! ... You guys have to do something ... otherwise people will start thinking that you are weirdo ... mmm ... probably you right ... lemme check ... I should have some lights ... Better you have them dude ... and after some minutes ... I found them! ... Ehehe! ... OK ... let me work on this ... and ... after a mighty ordeal against impossible knots ... here they are ... the Xmas lights also in our place ...... and now ... I can proudly say ... that we believe in Xmas ... mmm .... sometimes ... I really think ... conventions are stronger than believes ... such a pity ... is what our society is all about nowadays!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true :)

Atleast your lights will make people smile & happy? :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad you dont have a 4 foot snowman.....:) BB

Andrea said...

Thanks G-D ... no snowman no more ... that would be a little bit too much for me ... :D XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */