Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HIDING SOMETHING?

... OK ... this post is dedicated to the 3 people ... and embarrassing enough ... one of them is my mom ... who asked ... to have a decent picture of me ... with the beard ... so ... here it is ... this is my new look ... with my new beard ... and thanks to Jill for taking this picture ... finally I have a decent picture of me ... :) ... this look is a kind of new for me ... last time that I had the beard ... it was back in 1997 ... and it was during my master thesis ... and I guess I grew it because I wanted to change the way I looked ... but it didn't last that long ... this time ... I was basically forced to grow it ... because during my trip to Chile & Argentina ... after the sprain ankle ... the 2 days of fever ... a couple of car accidents ... I had also ... a pretty nasty cold sore on my lip ... and ... I decided not to shave for few days ... and because the cold sore was really nasty ... and it took almost 4 weeks to heal ... I basically found myself ... bearded ... and I realized that I kind of liked it ... so ... I decided to take care of it and keep it ... but every morning when I wake up I look at myself in the mirror and I remember what ... a very good colleague and friend of mine was used to say ... that bearded men have something to hide ... :O ... so now that I have grown a beard I am wondering ... what am I hiding? Honestly ... I don' know ... :O

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks very nice on you!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to keep it? It looks painfull, BB

Andrea said...

... yep ... I think I will keep it ... not really painfull ... it is funny .. and warm ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */