Sunday, December 03, 2006

BEACHVOLLEY & GLOBAL WARMING

... when you play all day beachvolley ... with sunglasses ... without TShirt ... like I did today ... I guess ... the first thought ... that you can have is ... how lucky I am ... and this is what I thought ... but when this happens in December ... you really feel lucky ... even more lucky ... unless ... two simple words will pop into your mind ... the two words are are global and warming ... and of course together make ... global warming ... at that point ... you realize that ... probably ... there is something wrong ... of course today I enjoyed play with Yann, Rian, Michael, Matt and Kelly ... I enjoyed very much ...

... OK ... the style wasn't the best ever seen in the Southern California beachvolley arena ... but ... we didn't care much ... :) ... but really I felt happy in a way ... and sorry in an other ... I don't know if it makes sense ... I hope so ... the same ... at the end of the day ... at sunset ... when I went swimming without wetsuit ... and I realized that the water was not that cold ... and again... I thought it was December ... I thought again that there is wrong going on ... probably I am influenced by the Al Gore movie ... "The Inconvenient Truth" ... but again ... that is all scientific data ... which is only confirming ... what everybody can see every single day ... with the CO2 ... we are warming up our planet ... to a point where we are really risking to melt down the big packs of ice ... of the North Pole and Antarctica ... and that is not gonna be nice ... yep ... at that point ... I think Hermosa Beach ... will be well below the sea level ... and not only that ... mmm ... if you haven't seen the movie ... give it a shot ... it is really interesting ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */