Thursday, December 14, 2006

FRIENDS

... I guess ... that one of the qualities that I love the most in people is ... honesty ... you know ... this strange quality of being always able to tell the truth ... even when it is not convenient ... and of course ... I expect it from my friends ... mmm ... probably the right word is not even expect ... it should be ... demand ... at the same time ... sometimes it hurts ... :o... and in the last couple of days ... it did hurt a little my small ego ... ehehe ... after I broke my surfboard I got the feeling ... I really have good and honest friends ... mmm ... too much ... so ... the other day I got an email from a friend ... that was saying ... quoting her email ... I am sorry for your board but if you cannot surf just do not do it :-) ... and today I got this wonderful gift ... ehehe ... yep ... there is nothing like good and honest friends ... I love them ... BTW ... I left my surfing passion in a corner for few days ... I pulled out my sneakers ... my running socks ... and now instead of getting wet in the ocean ... I am getting sweat ... while I am running ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */