Sunday, December 24, 2006

THE BEST XMAS GIFT EVER

... an other Xmas somewhere else ... this time in LA ... an other Xmas far away from my parents ... and even if they love to travel as much as I do and they love to know that I am enjoying my travels ... they would like to spend the Xmas all together. I think this was the 8th Xmas that I spend far away ... but I think this year we figured out a way to make the distance smaller ... and of course it was with Skype ... ADSL connection ... a webcam ... and here they are ... these are my parents and my brother back in Italy ... celebrating Xmas ... there was Xmas eve ... here was the 24th at 3PM ...... and we had also my granny ... on Skype ... really really nice to see them ... and spend more than 1 hour speaking and looking to each other ... really nice ... my parents told me that was the best Xmas gift I ever gave them ... the same was for me ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */