Friday, April 27, 2007

I DON'T WATCH TV

Sorry, I don't watch TV. This is the typical answer that before anyone will start asking me if I lived in a cave for the last 20 years.Yes, probably I shouldn't be that proud. But the reality is that I don't know a single TV show. I mean I know that there are The Simpson's. There is American Idol. there is Football. But a part of this I don't know much. Or at least I should say I didn't. Last week I found an interesting TV channel. It is a commercial free channel, all about travelling. And I can tell you ... I just love it. Still I don't really switch on the TV to look at it everyday. But it is really amazing. So far I visited Peru, Philippines, Venice, Cinque Terre, Baja California ... :)

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */