Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BYE BYE PARENTS

LAX, Bradley Terminal. I use to call it Bye Bye Terminal. There is where I see the people that I care the most disappear thru a gate. The same happen today when my parents left. Riccardo and I drove them there. And we stay with them till I saw them disappear thru the gate. They check-in all the luggage, and definitely my dad new bicycle was the biggest piece around ...Because we got there really early we had also time to get some coffee and chit chat. Everything was just perfect, a part of the fact that they left. But they will be back soon, I am sure. And I need to get ready ... I am sure, they will ask me to see new places next time they will visit me. But, honestly, they have already seen everything in California ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */