Saturday, April 07, 2007

THE END of the ROAD TRIP

Everything that has a begin will also have an end. The same here for the road trip with my parents. More Big Sur for us in the last day. I really wanted to show to my parents the Elephant Seal colony in Piedras Blancas, where, lucky us, we found still a lot of animals ... here is my dad enjoying these wild animals ...And this is really the last picture of the road trip ...... I found it in my camera, I guess my dad took it while i was driving. He loves this model of aluminium caravan. For him, it is the symbol of freedom, and American road trips. And I am glad he took it ... that's a way for me to remember this trip through his eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad that the elephant seals were still there and your parents got to see them!!!!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */