Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina

... only 3 days in Buenos Aires ... and even if I spent most of the time just workin ... and I had spare time only after 7PM ... I already fell in love with this city ... I really felt a nice energy here ... the people ... the large avenidas that cross the city ... the blue sky ... El Rio de la Plata ... the wonderful steaks ... the excellent wine ... the mild wind that is always sweeping the city ... the restaurants lined up ... the canals ... the streets full of people ... the tango ... really nice ... here the few pictures that I managed to take ... the first one is Robertto emjoying a wonderful steak ... robably the best I ever got ... and red wine ... I think we spent something like $15 each ... this is el Rio de la Plata from the office ... on the other side there is Uruguay ...
... mmm ... and this is a couple dancing tango in the street once we left the restaurant ...... really sexy ... definitely gorgeous ... to see it live ... for now I can only dream to dance like these guys ... mmmm ... I think I will have to relocate to Argentina sooner or later ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */