Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MILAN-LONDON-LA-SANTIAGO

... I am finally in Santiago, Chile ... and I will be here and in Buenos Aires, Argentina for business until next Thursday ... but ... after that I will start my backpacking vacation ... :D ... really a perfect crime ... but in but in order to get here ... I had to fly a lot ... really a lot ... trust me ... really a lot ... never flew that much all together ... Monday was MILAN - LONDON - LA ... overall from my parents place in BERGAMO to my place in LA it took me 24 hours ... I spent 12hours in LA and on tuesday ... I embarked in another overall 20 hours trip ... from my place in LA to my friend and colleague place in Santiago, Chile ... but it was interesting ... here some of the pictures of the trip ... this was the Normandy, France coast ... not sure if the one in the picture is Omaha beach, though ... on my flight from MILAN to LONDON ...... and this is the green English grass ... no doubt ... really green ... not sure what castle was that ...... once in HEATHROW ... I had to face the superiority of the English humour ... about the ... latest financial problems of the Italian carrier ... ALITALIA ... ehehehe ... really sad ...... but more than that, in Heathrow, I was fascinated by the elegance of these two sik guys ... waiting to board on my flight to LA ... really nice ...... and because on the flight LONDON - LA I didn't get any window seat ... this is the only decent picture I got ... ehehe ... our plane ... played all day with the sunset ... a metaphoric message about life ... I guess ... and at the end ... the sunset won ... we got to LA ... that was night ...... I finally slept in my nice queen bed in LA ... and the morning after ... back to the LAX airport ... for a new flight to Santiago de Chile ... here the Boeing 767 waiting for me ...... I really love to travel ... and even if this was really a lot more than usual ... it was fun anyways ... ehehe ... in the last weeks I am wondering if I should continue my ccupation as engineer or ... if I should switch to a flight attendant career ... ehehe ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */