Sunday, October 15, 2006

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A GOOD FRIEND

... Hello!? ... Hey ... it is me ... Andrea ... today I am coming to Milan to see your white ass ... let's meet there in the Central Train Station ... You mean you are coming from Swizerland just to see me!?! ... Of course, I am coming for you ... come on ... get up ... I just check you have a train leaving Bergamo at 10.54 ... I will be there at 12.30 ... you will have to wait for me just 30 minutes ... mmm ... OK ... see you later ... I can't believe this ... this is exactly what happen to me last Saturday ... when my friend Andrea ... woked me up ... and I felt soooo touched ... a friend ... coming from Switzerland ... more than 3 hours train ... just to visit me ... we went to visit an other common friend ... and I felt sooooo special ... something I didn't expect ... a surprise ... a gift ... a true blessing ... so we met in Milan and we went to this other common friend ... an other Andrea ... the 3rd Andrea of the day ... ehehehe ... who was busy feeding his little son Pietro ...... we had a wonderful time ... some really great food ...... and probably a little bit too much of wine ... not the best choice for my sick stomach ... but apparently it didn't make things much worse ... ... really a wonderful day ... yep ... there is nothing like a good friend ... and Andrea is definitely a wonderful friend ... yep ... I am really a lucky guy ... ehehehe ... :H

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */